You have arrived at the Dura Hotel after a long and arduous journey through the Swiss alps. Welcome. After a moment of infinite rest in the lounge area, you boldly approach the front desk where the night clerk has fallen asleep, perhaps dreaming. Ringing the bell does not awaken them, and you are not surprised to find your name already written in the ledger, your signature in the guest book. You go to the bathroom contemplating your personal nightmares as the sound of flushing water sloshes sonorously. You pass by room 1134 in front of which corn husks are piled and you wonder if devils lurk behind that door. You hunger and so you go to the dining area only to find all the tables are taken and so you must sit in the children's corner. A tarot card flutters magically in a soundless wind, and you see that it is it is The Lovers. You decide to go towards your room, passing by room 002 near where employees play chess and pool. You pass the noisome air-conditioning units, and room 203 whose door is painted strangely. You pass by room 666 where an itinerant preacher is known to stay often and dance for long durations. You pass by the boiler room whose smoke and steam curl around your crocodile skinned shoes. You are jostled by a merry group of travelers, Trey Willis' Traveling Band if the banner they carry is to be trusted. But you know that Trey Willis has not been seen for years, had vanished years ago in the vicinity of this very hotel, while his bandmates make the pilgrimage to search for him annually. You find your room and you float in, for it is a room without gravity...
We hope you have enjoyed your stay.
-Note found written in night clerk's spare ledger, undated entry, labelled "CHAPTER I: THERE IS NO TOMORROW."
released June 18, 2021
1) Welcome to the Dura Hotel (The Lounge area) by N. Pierce and Alex H, with material from Kanton Levine, Disintegration, Jacob Valentine, Morgan Dusatko, Alec Waltz, Brian O'Dwyer, and Nate Dodd
2) The Night Clerk (Front Desk) by N. Pierce from material by BlastRabbit, Brian O'Dwyer, and Morgan Dusatko
3) Bathroom (First Floor) by Mirka Valente and Mirko Baruzzo
4) Room 1134 (Devil's in the Corn) by Nate Dodd and BlastRabbit
5) The Children's Corner (& Dining Area) by Josef Schreck with material from Disintegration
6) The Magic Lovers by FPPC with material by Brian O'Dwyer, Alex H, Jacob Valentine, and Morgan Dusatko
7) Room 002 (Next to the Employee Break Room) by Kanton Levine with material by Jacob Valentine, Josef Schreck, and Alex H
8 ) HVAC by Alex H, with material from Oonark Klaes, Joseph Schreck, and Laradise Electric
9) Room 203 by Kanton Levine with material by Disintegration, Morgan Dusatko, BlastRabbit, C. Lee T, Brian O'Dwyer, Jacob Valentine, Alec Waltz, Kanton Levine, Text for TTS written by N. Pierce & Kanton Levine
10) Room 666 (Where the Itinerant Preacher Stays) by Distintegration with material from Nate Dodd, Morgan Dusatko, Harry Haller, Jacob Valentine, and Kanton Levine
11) The Boiler Room by Josef Schreck with material by Kanton Levine, Alex H, and Disintegration
12) Trey Willis' Traveling Band by Nate Dodd/Alex H/Kanton Levine/Oonark Klaes/Jacob Valentine/Disintegration
13) A Room Without Gravity by Disintegration with material from Josef Schreck and BlastRabbit
Bonus Track: There Is No Tomorrow by Disintegration with material by THE DURA HOTEL
Album Cover Design by Dylan Pecora and Mike Krzeszak
Long Play Version assembled by Løgan McCurter
Mastering by Løgan McCurter and Disintegration
Additional images by Dylan Pecora, N. Pierce, and Alex H
Project Coordination & Liner Notes by N. Pierce